|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], David Williams [DW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Naci Dai
PMC Member Regrets: Arthur Ryman
Invited Guests: Neil Hauge (Dali)
Guest regrets: Robert Goodman (ATF)
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]
- Still searching for website owner and others to help contribute to this effort. Lawrence to put
something on the website to solicit help. Tim and others to continue searching at member companies who
can lead this effort.
- Neil, Raghu, and Tim researching the IP paperwork question.
- Full release review deck approved, sent to EMO, and posted on Webtools presentation area.
- Robert Goodman committership paperwork submitted.
- WTP PMC approved support for Orbit and stated it as our preferred location for 3rd party
libraries going forward.
1.5.1 and 2.0 Status [DW]
- To stay on track with Europa, we need to hit the 8/24 milestone. Goals for this milestone will
be primarily about ensuring the build against prerequisites on this codeline is successful. This
includes changing requirement ranges to relax "3.2" upper ranges to "3.3".
- 1.5.1 builds going fine.
JSF Status [RS]
- Planning in process, including visual page designer contribution.
Dali Status [Neil]
- Dali migration status page created to identify and record steps in process.
- Tim and Neil to work on CVS permissions.
- Build-level integration is the next step.
Action Items and Owners
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, August 01, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- [TW] Create todo Bugzilla item on behalf of PMC to track the need for a website lead and other
open issues/todo items.
- [TW] Fix up permissions for Neil and continue permissions review (request to Sharon pending;
will check again next week).
- [TW] Tim to continue discussions with Instantiations.
- [ND] STP requirements and overlap (runtimes, deployment, WS infrastructure, etc.) schedule.