|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Jochen Krause [JK], David
Williams [DW], Arthur Ryman [AR]
PMC Member Regrets: none
Invited Guests: Craig Becker [CB],
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM], Jeffrey Liu
Community Update [LM]
- EclipseWorld submission deadline is this Friday; Arthur (Web Services) and Lawrence/Shaun
- Colorado Software Summit CFP open
- JavaOne coming up; Jeffrey Liu presenting on WTP web services
- Eclipse Forum Europe - Jochen speaking
- Rational Conference in Orlando - Arthur speaking
Hot (Adopter) Bug List Process Proposal
- Committership process ruling from EMO precludes adding additional releng committers easily.
- David sent proposal via email: cooperation via patches or generalization of our build process.
Latter approach may be too time consuming to apply in 1.5 timeframe. [AI (David): Capture longer-term
request in Bugzilla.]
- Attempting to get a call with Janet this week to review IP review status and scheduling/ETAs.
- To simplify the IP issues, initial ATF approach will be to certify *no* 3rd party IP. After
code is reviewed, we will revisit ease-of-use and 3rd party binary approval later on. (May also be able
to mitigate this by adding Eclipse update managers at the remote sites.)
- Now in restricted mode; RC1 to be produced this Thursday.
- Discussion over risk of last minute threading fixes.
Callisto / 1.5 Status
- Testing Callisto versus "standalone" WTP
- M6 / RC0 (functionally complete) - after this, enter bug fix only phase
- feature reorganization (generic servers and JST) still in flight - some risk due to
"Great Bugs" Review [TW]
- PMC will review on an ongoing basis.
- No news this week; will move earlier in the agenda.
JSF Status [RS]
- Focus on builds; planned integration this week, will look at doing coordinated M6.
ATF Status [CB]
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, April 04, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- Still no newsgroup...
- IP review clarified this week