|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Jochen Krause [JK], David
Williams [DW], Naci Dai [ND], Arthur Ryman [AR]
Invited Guests: Neil Hauge, Shaun Smith
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]
Community Update [LM]
- Discussion of remaining conference events involving WTP
- New BizMedia "EclipseReview" publication contains WTP article
- Committer votes: Kate Price's nomination approved; conditional approvals pending successful
voting conclusion for Rob Frost and Richard Mah. (See invite for summary of voting to date.)
- Will check to see if platform is doing a 1.0.3.
- Endgame reconfirmed; see email to dev list.
Callisto / 1.5 Status
- Callisto testing by component teams (smoke tests and JUnits in context of full Callisto drop)
- M6 on track.
- Release review as part of Callisto - probably around first week of June (as decided by the
Eclipse Planning Council). Because of the new Callisto alignment requirement, Dali and JSF
reviews will have to be separate from "core" WTP.
JSF Status [RS]
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, March 21, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- Discussion of build coordination (Naci assisting), including Dali.
- Will have a drop ready for M6, although build coord will probably not be there yet.