|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Lawrence Mandel [LM], Jochen Krause [JK],
David Williams [DW], Naci Dai [ND], Arthur Ryman [AR]
Community Update [LM]
- Documentation should be IP-clean; provenance was IBM for original doc set
- Doc support back in the build this week; should make it for 1.0
- Update on go-to-market plans
- IP log in progress - will complete and work with Janet on analysis this week.
- Release review scheduled for Wednesday, November 16 at 9am PST. Slidedeck will be available via
EMO and WTP presentation archives.
- John Lanuti vote - approved condition on completion with no negative votes
- On Thursday status call we discussed current situation and likelihood of M9 slip; approve M9
slip into following week (Wednesday, 11/23) to enable completion rather than pushing development into
- Endgame revised; email will go out to wtp-dev later this morning.
- Feature breakdown complete for 1.0; work will resume in 1.5 line.
- Requirements Wiki open for all committers (announced on Thursday status call)
- JSR 181 call with Beehive committers this past week (Eddie O'Neill and Daryl Olander)
- Joining 3.2 train is next challenge on the horizon. Plan of record was to begin producing
3.2-based builds post M9; concerns expressed about distracting developers from 1.0 endgame. Will start
builds week of 11/28 for assessment; any fixes will be best effort based on not impacting 1.0 rampdown.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, November 15, 2005
- [TW] Send endgame plan
- [all] Reminder: release review tomorrow morning