|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], David Williams [DW], Jochen Krause [JK] Christophe Ney [CN]
Community Update [LM]
- LinuxWorld had an Eclipse presence (report from CN)
- EclipseWorld in progress; more updates next week (TW, AR, LM attending)
- Christophe Ney is resigning as co-lead, to remain on the PMC as a member. The PMC thanks him
for his many project contributions as project lead.
- Architecture council discussed its role, also spent time reviewing "flexible project model" as
lead by David
- Planning council discussed release train issues (including milestone pile-on), IP log
requirement for all projects, and project info XML file format
- JSF creation review has been passed by the EMO, and the project is now being provisioned into
WTP as a sub project (peer of WST and JST).
Requirements Update [JK]
- Product management informational call - did not receive sufficient interest to hold this event
in August, will wait until September when more people are back from vacation (next Thursday is target
- Borland expressed interest during council meetings in getting more involved with WTP
development; will attempt to connect JK and Richard Gronback to make progress on this front
- Exit criteria for 1.0 must include extension point documentation [JK]
- API definition should be targeted for our first 1.0 milestone, 9/23 [DW]
Architecture Update [DW]
- Discussion of feature includes and the current problems surrounding them; David will pursue as
part of a general feature revision proposal
0.7.1 (Maintenance Stream) Status
- Most NL fixes are complete
- Several blocking bugs remain open as of today
- Would adopt 3.1.1 rev of platfrom (currently slated for end of September)
No further work on 1.0 planning; limited PMC attendance.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, August 30, 2005
- TW to follow up with Charter revisions approved in last meeting (held over).