|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Arthur Ryman [AR], David Williams [DW], Jochen Krause [JK], Dominique
de Vito [DV]
- Approved use of Bugzilla for action item tracking in PMC and dev telecons. Process: use
"[action]" as the summary prefix. Any component (including "website") can be used, as appropriate.
Entries can be either bugs or enhancements.
No community update this week (Lawrence on vacation)
Architecture Group Report [DW]
- Open houses have completed
- Progress on consolidating plugins and reducing dependencies
- M5 architecture overview to be produced
Sun DTD licensing for release
JK working with EMO to determine legality of DTD caching vis a vis our user experience. Jochen to continue
owning topic; goal is to enable 0.7 release plan ASAP. Topic will be raised in release review.
0.7 Release Status and Endgame Planning [TW]
- Component leads need to review version for open bugs
- Plugins to be re-versioned to 0.7 this week have completed
- Rampdown process approved; see posting to WTP mailing list
Susan Yeshin Committer Status [AR]
Committership conditionally approved pending no negative votes between now and voting period completion.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, June 21, 2005
- [JK] Follow up on DTD licensing / legal issues
- [DV] Follup up on SVG proposal and WTP requirements