Skip to main content

Re: [security] Report: XSS Vulnerabilities in "Eclipse" Website!‏‏‏

Hi,

We typically send an Eclipse t-shirt (or other piece of swag) if a security vulnerability is reported that a) has not yet been reported and b) can cause real harm to our site and/or our users.

We're also considering setting up a Hall of Fame .. but it has not yet been implemented.

Thanks,

Denis