Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Target Management » Synchronization error for project *: Invalid packet line header - EGit/RSE bug?
Synchronization error for project *: Invalid packet line header - EGit/RSE bug? [message #1452713] Sat, 25 October 2014 19:53
Roosemberth Palacios is currently offline Roosemberth PalaciosFriend
Hello,

I'm developing for ARM Architecture, we were testing OpenCL Implementations on ARM clusters, I tryed to set up a Syncronized project to one of out nodes in order to start porting x64 code to ARM. the node is in my local network and I have ssh connectivity without any troubles. The problem is that Syncronization returns the following error;

Synchronization error for project: Nebula:
org.eclipse.jgit.errors.TransportException: Invalid packet line header: ecli

Just before it was "org.eclipse.jgit.errors.TransportException: Invalid packet line header: Last", but It come to me that the "Last" could refer to the "Last Session: ***" String just after ssh'ing, and in fact it was, I removed the "Show last connection" option from the ssh server config. Later, it displayed part of my user "SCP-", I though the dash ("-") character was the issue, so I created another user "eclipse" and changed the project location (and config, in order to point to the new location) and now I get "ecli"...

I wonder how to fix the issue.

Best Regards!

PS: I tryed with a fresh-new install of eclipse but still the same error. Package versions:
Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers Version: Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1)
Remote System Explorer User Actions Version: 1.1.500.201406020016
Eclipse Git Version: 3.4.1.20140620

[Updated on: Tue, 28 October 2014 13:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:"Invalid password or user ID" when connecting to daemon in AIX (Kerberos)
Next Topic:ssh -Y in Remote System Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Nov 18 01:20:09 GMT 2018