|Re: We want your inputs for the next release of Koneki! [message #1416507 is a reply to message #1416506]
||Tue, 10 July 2012 13:02
| Simon Bernard
Registered: July 2009
Hi uiy uiy,|
Thx for your feedback.
1. You're right, we must have a more readable deliver process. We will thing about that.
2. It could be a nice improvement.
3. There are some interesting propositions. It seems our formatter could answer to your needs. Did you try it?
4. We plan to https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=381671 system. We are focused on a smart but not complete auto-completion support, but it could have sense to complete it with dummy auto-completion. Did you try, the http://wiki.eclipse.org/Koneki/LDT/User_Guide#Execution_Environment feature ?
5. Currently, we have only one debug launch configuration : "Attach to Lua Application". It is not a very simple way to debug but it allows to support a lot of different use cases (different kind of VM, remote debugging, ...)
We plan to add other kinds of https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=370070 to simplify some use cases (with standard eclipse shortcut Ctrl+F11 to run and F11 to debug)
FYI, The shortcut is configurable in eclipse : windows/preferences/general/keys, and you could configure if you want a prompt or not when you run an application : windows/preferences/Run-Debug/Launching.
|Re: We want your inputs for the next release of Koneki! [message #1416777 is a reply to message #1416504]
||Sat, 19 January 2013 18:22
Looks like it's simply a matter of not forgetting to indicate which comments in your code are actually documentation comments. This is done by starting your comment with a dash. Usually it'll mean you'll have comments like --- this
--[[- this if you prefer block comments ... ]]
For your sample, the following should work just fine :)
-- some World of Warcraft specific stuff...
-- @module Seller
local Seller = vendor.Seller
-- some other code...
-- @function [parent=#Seller] OnInitialize
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03107 seconds