Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Koneki » Is Koneki defunct?
Is Koneki defunct? [message #1416427] Tue, 15 May 2012 11:04 Go to next message
uiy uiy is currently offline uiy uiyFriend
There seems to be missing files in the git archive. The links from the wiki user guide are pointing to mising files.
Re: Is Koneki defunct? [message #1416428 is a reply to message #1416427] Tue, 15 May 2012 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Ah, good catch, thanks!
We have refactored some code (yesterday, actually!) and the debugger files are now in a different location... I forgot to update the wiki page accordingly, which I did now.
Re: Is Koneki defunct? [message #1416429 is a reply to message #1416427] Wed, 16 May 2012 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, I took me a while to get it to work because the variables are not working well. I guess you have to select the project and file you want to run to make sure resource_name and project_loc are correct. I had to hard code them to get it to work.

Is there any way to get the eclipse ide to behave just like the ldt standalone for lua projects? I would like to setup eclipse to due lua and C/C++ side by side. I could modify the ldt standalone to do this I guess? (I'm new to eclipse)
Re: Is Koneki defunct? [message #1416431 is a reply to message #1416428] Wed, 16 May 2012 07:47 Go to previous message
Also,

To debug I have to have do two steps,

1. Run debug configuration. This sets up a DGBT server in the debug window. Times out in about 30 seconds if nothing else is done.
2. Run the external run tool which runs lua on the the specified file(hard coded ;/)

Is there anyway to have the debug run the the external tool automatically so it is not a two step process? Or do I have to select the project/file I want to run when clicking debug(I have the project and debug window in same pane so I can't do that unless I change it)?
Previous Topic:Debugging not working
Next Topic:Spaces in path causing debug problems?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:45:52 GMT 2024