Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Installing in Luna CDT problem(Not available?)
icon4.gif  Installing in Luna CDT problem [message #1403784] Sun, 27 July 2014 12:24 Go to next message
Tryfon Farmakakis is currently offline Tryfon FarmakakisFriend
When I try to install Subversive SVN Team Provider 2.0 in Eclipse Luna CDT through the Eclipse Marketplace integrated Plugin I get the message:

"The following solutions are not available: Subversive - SVN Team Provider 2.0 Proceed with the installation anyways?"

Why am I getting this and what can I do?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Installing in Luna CDT problem [message #1403870 is a reply to message #1403784] Mon, 28 July 2014 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander Gurov is currently offline Alexander GurovFriend
Hello,

I was able to successfully install Subversive in all the packages including CDT. Most likely it is a network issue that caused such a problem. So, I would like to recommend you to reinstall it from the scratch.

Best regards,
Alexander Gurov,
Subversive Team.
Re: Installing in Luna CDT problem [message #1403939 is a reply to message #1403870] Mon, 28 July 2014 16:24 Go to previous message
Tryfon Farmakakis is currently offline Tryfon FarmakakisFriend
Ok, I managed to install Subversive without a problem after a clean reinstallation of Eclipse and then installing Subversive from the Eclipse Luna repository (Help->Install new software...) and not the Eclipse Marketplace. I believe that there is a problem when trying to install from Eclipse Marketplace. Maybe it is worth it to be crosschecked by a third person. Thanks anyway!

[Updated on: Mon, 28 July 2014 16:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Merge Tracking functionality
Next Topic:Change Sets not recognized as Subversion Change Lists
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Feb 27 13:24:28 GMT 2015