Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » Does ClearQuest supports OSLC CM 1.0 or OSLC CM 2.0 Specification?(Does ClearQuest supports OSLC CM 1.0 or OSLC CM 2.0 Specification?)
icon5.gif  Does ClearQuest supports OSLC CM 1.0 or OSLC CM 2.0 Specification? [message #1386311] Mon, 16 June 2014 13:11 Go to next message
Mohit Saboo is currently offline Mohit SabooFriend
As per our understanding Bugzilla is implemented as per OSLC CM 2.0 Specification.

But when we tried to connect the Bugzilla example with ClearQuest(CQCR), we failed while population the service provider in the ClearQuest(CQCR).(Attached images)

Does ClearQuest implemented as per OSLC CM 2.0 or OSLC CM 1.0 Specification?

Does Bugzilla implemented as per OSLC CM 2.0 or OSLC CM 1.0 Specification?
Re: Does ClearQuest supports OSLC CM 1.0 or OSLC CM 2.0 Specification? [message #1386337 is a reply to message #1386311] Mon, 16 June 2014 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samuel Padgett is currently offline Samuel PadgettFriend
ClearQuest and the Lyo Bugzilla sample both support OSLC CM 2.0. It's difficult to say what the error is from the screenshot. If you open up your browser's developer tools, do you see an error in the console?
icon5.gif  Re: Does ClearQuest supports OSLC CM 1.0 or OSLC CM 2.0 Specification? [message #1386433 is a reply to message #1386337] Tue, 17 June 2014 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohit Saboo is currently offline Mohit SabooFriend
Hi Samuel Padgett,

Thanks for your reply.

As per your suggestion we are attaching the console error with the message.

As we are unable to populate the Bugzilla catalogservicelist, We tried to create new catalogservicelist having accept type "application/x-oslc-disc-service-provider-catalog+xml" and able to populate the list of service provider. Please find attached supportive documents.

Our concern is as per OSLC CM 2.0 Specification this content type is deprecated, do we face any future issue if we use deprecated content type? Please suggest.

we are getting Error while connecting the Bugzilla Service Provider with ClearQuestCR.

Re: Does ClearQuest supports OSLC CM 1.0 or OSLC CM 2.0 Specification? [message #1386617 is a reply to message #1386433] Wed, 18 June 2014 17:48 Go to previous message
Samuel Padgett is currently offline Samuel PadgettFriend
Hi, Mohit. Thanks for the detailed document and sorry for not getting back sooner. I'm trying to locate a ClearQuest server I can use to debug the problem. I will let you know what I find.
Previous Topic:is there an OSLC4J example for RM ?
Next Topic:DoorsOauthSample : ResourseNotFoundException OSLCC004
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:57:47 GMT 2024