Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » What is the "EGit Project Set Support" option in older EGit versions(What is the "EGit Project Set Support" component in older EGit versions)
icon5.gif  What is the "EGit Project Set Support" option in older EGit versions [message #1313187] Thu, 24 April 2014 19:03 Go to next message
Cesar Ivan Orozco Cervantes is currently offline Cesar Ivan Orozco CervantesFriend
Hi everyone,

I'm normally use Eclipse Kepler with EGit 3.3, but now I installed EGit 2.1 on Eclipse 3.6, and I'm saw some components I never seen before, this ones:

-EGit Plug-in Import Support
-EGit Project Set Support

I only installed the core component (Eclipse EGit) and the EGit Project Set Support, I can't install the EGit Plug-in Import Support component because according to the FAQ is not supported for my Eclipse version, I thought that without the import support I will not have the Import Projects from Git wizard (File > Import > Git > Projects from Git) but the wizard is there and is working.

The question is, anyone knows what is the purpose of that components?

Thanks.
Re: What is the "EGit Project Set Support" option in older EGit versions [message #1315429 is a reply to message #1313187] Sat, 26 April 2014 00:29 Go to previous message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
Plugin-Import support is explained here
https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/New_and_Noteworthy/2.0#Support_for_Eclipse-SourceReferences_manifest_headers
Previous Topic:Up arrow appears but branch is up to date
Next Topic:resetting a path or paths
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 03:15:48 GMT 2024