Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » Exception occured while processing the HTTP response of a two-way request
Exception occured while processing the HTTP response of a two-way request [message #1292028] Fri, 11 April 2014 12:47
Altynbek Turdubaev is currently offline Altynbek TurdubaevFriend
Not long ago I started to work with BPEL and web-services. Now I tried to create a simple BPEL project which should invoke a remote REST web-service. For that purpose I developed a simple WCF rest service which takes a string parameter and return a string response to the client. This service works great. For example if we call this service from Fiddler using POST verb we get next response:

But when I call my service from BPEL project I get the following error:
Exception occured while processing the HTTP response of a two-way request...

The most interesting things is that my service get request from bpel client but input message is NULL. And when service send response to the client I get previous errors. In this case I would like to know why the input message is NULL and why my BPEL client could not get a response. If anybody know how to solve this problem I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance
Previous Topic:Error while invoking external web service using eclipse bpel designer
Next Topic:Merge two invoking web services
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:32:39 GMT 2024