Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Fail to execute script in function __bm_FETCH()
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Fail to execute script in function __bm_FETCH() [message #1213238] Wed, 27 November 2013 06:45 Go to next message
Dj Spooch is currently offline Dj SpoochFriend
Good day..

Im actually new in using birt report.. I have created a report that compose of 7 tables with 7 corresponding charts. When i run the report everything is showing except for one report (AllSys DataSet). Its giving me an error when i run the debug option:

org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Fail to execute script in function __bm_FETCH()

and also this errors:

1. Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: ReferenceError: "maximoDataSet" is not defined.

2. org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "MXReportDataSetProvider" is not defined.

I did browse on the net and check the settings for my mxreportdatasources and the settings are correct:

To be honest im not familiar with the classes and libraries folder.

If anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated...

Kindly check attached file for the complete ERROR LIST

Thanks

Allan
Re: org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Fail to execute script in function __bm_FETCH() [message #1214136 is a reply to message #1213238] Wed, 27 November 2013 15:00 Go to previous message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

Please note that there is a dedicate BIRT forum.
Previous Topic:making birtviewer 3.7.1 compatible for IE9
Next Topic:[RESOLVED] DataItemHandle - actionHandle.setURI : org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:44:29 GMT 2024