Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Attributes not displaying in class box(Attributes not displaying in class box)
Attributes not displaying in class box [message #1203536] Fri, 22 November 2013 18:13 Go to next message
David Frankel is currently offline David FrankelFriend
I am new to Papyrus but very experienced in UML. I have a very basic question: How do I get attributes of a class to display in a class box? My attributes do not display. The collapsed property is set to false for all compartments.

I am running Eclipse Keplerr with the Eclipse Modeling Project downloaded from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/kepler/R/eclipse-modeling-kepler-R-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.tar.gz.

I'd like to tell you which version of Papyrus I have. I believe I selected a version marked 1.0.0 maybe beta, but I can't figure out how to get Papyrus to tell me which version of it I am running, so I'd also appreciate if someone could tell me how to do that.

Thanks.
Re: Attributes not displaying in class box [message #1205483 is a reply to message #1203536] Sat, 23 November 2013 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chriss Matt is currently offline Chriss MattFriend
Hi David !

The normal procedure for adding an attribute to your class is to pick a "property" from palette and then put it in the graphical editor(in the property compartment of class)

Maybe you should try the following procedure:
right click on class --->filters--->show/hide contents--->and then select which property you like to show and which ones you like to hide

To get Papyrus version ,I think you should follow :
help--->about Eclipse--->installation details--->installed software

Regards
Chriss

[Updated on: Sat, 23 November 2013 17:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Attributes not displaying in class box [message #1207779 is a reply to message #1205483] Sun, 24 November 2013 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Frankel is currently offline David FrankelFriend
Thanks, Chriss, very helpful.
Re: Attributes not displaying in class box [message #1216105 is a reply to message #1203536] Thu, 28 November 2013 10:19 Go to previous message
Hitesh Arora is currently offline Hitesh AroraFriend
Hi,

I'm new to Papyrus so kindly excuse me for anything naive being asked.

I'm trying to create a class diagram using reverse engineering. I am able to create a model file (.di) and can open the file in Model explorer after doing the discovery of all Java artefacts. When I create a diagram on root model and drag-drop classes, they appear on the diagram but none of them have any attributes/methods visible, and when I click on Filters(right click on class -> Filters) everything is greyed out there (all options of Show/Hide contents are disabled)> Please refer attached snapshot.

I am also not able to see association/links between the classes if I drag-drop couple of more classes.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Hit
Previous Topic:How to declare TimeEvent?
Next Topic:Menu contribution problem in project Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 12:23:13 GMT 2024