Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Buckminster materialize from local maven repository
Buckminster materialize from local maven repository [message #870988] Thu, 10 May 2012 13:27
Agnes Thanbichler is currently offline Agnes ThanbichlerFriend
Hi,

I would like to get a dependency materialized from the local maven repository on my machine. Is this possible with buckminster?

At the moment I get the following error trying to get it from local (example: org.sat4j.core, replaced specific locations on my machine with <path_to_rmap_file> and <maven_location>):
E [0001] : No suitable provider for component org.sat4j/org.sat4j.core:maven was found in resourceMap file:/<path_to_rmap_file>/buckminster.rmap
E   [0001] : No suitable provider for component org.sat4j/org.sat4j.core:maven was found in searchPath maven_local
E     [0001] : Rejecting provider maven2(file:///<mavne_location>/.m2/repository[file://<maven_location>/.m2/repository]): No component match was found: java.io.FileNotFoundException: <maven_location>\.m2\repository\org\sat4j\org.sat4j.core\maven-metadata.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)

And there is no maven-metadata.xml in my local maven repository for org.sat4j.core.

Here is my rmap:
  <rm:locator pattern="^.*" searchPathRef="maven_local"/>
   <rm:searchPath name="maven_local">
	<rm:provider xsi:type="mp:MavenProvider" readerType="maven2" componentTypes="maven" mutable="false" source="false">
	  <rm:uri format="file:///<maven_location>/.m2/repository" />
	</rm:provider>
  </rm:searchPath>
</rm:rmap>

Here is my cquery:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cq:componentQuery 
    xmlns:cq="..." <- left out due to restriction on links by eclipse forum
    resourceMap="buckminster.rmap">
    <cq:rootRequest name="org.sat4j/org.sat4j.core" componentType="maven"/>
    <cq:advisorNode namePattern="Maven Resolution" useTargetPlatform="false" useWorkspace="false"/>
</cq:componentQuery>

If I just replace in the rmap the uri with the online maven repository it materializes successfully.

Thanks in advance!

- Agnes

Previous Topic:Custom editor for CSPEX
Next Topic:building Hello Xml World from Jenkins
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:36:59 GMT 2024