Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Any suggestion to create flow chart diagram?
icon5.gif  Any suggestion to create flow chart diagram? [message #652666] Sat, 05 February 2011 01:03 Go to next message
Charles is currently offline CharlesFriend
Hi All,

I would like to create a diagram tool in Eclipse which is similar to flow chart diagram so that user can easily manage their data flow. I also want to keep the minimum set of the Eclipse plugins and make some modifications for the flow chart behaviors. Because it's time-consuming to create a new one from scratch, is there any Eclipse project or component doing this? Or how to build a tool which can create sequence diagram using some data?

Thanks in advance.

Charles

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2011 11:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Any suggestion to create flow chart diagram? [message #652677 is a reply to message #652666] Sat, 05 February 2011 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kamil Piętak is currently offline Kamil PiętakFriend
Hi Charles,

Try to look at Eclipse Java Workflow Tooling (http://www.eclipse.org/jwt/). I haven't used it personally, but it looks like something you may want.

Greets,
Kamil
Re: Any suggestion to create flow chart diagram? [message #652815 is a reply to message #652666] Mon, 07 February 2011 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Hi Charles,

You should have a look at all the BPM / BPMN stuff in order to draw flowchart diagrams. If you like it, you'll find a lot of editors and projects providing a diagram editor.

--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/BPM_download.php
Re: Any suggestion to create flow chart diagram? [message #766570 is a reply to message #652815] Fri, 16 December 2011 02:12 Go to previous message
loic Missing name is currently offline loic Missing nameFriend
Hi Mickael,

What do you mean by "all the BPM / BPMN stuff" ? I looked at JWT and BPMN plugins, but none seem to provide an extension point to their editor (maybe I missed it).

I am looking at a simple BPMN-like editor for my own Eclipse plugin.

Any advice or pointer where I should look at ?

Thanks!
Previous Topic:What is the best framework for developing a graphical editor?
Next Topic:[ZEST] Problem with number of node and also color of node
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 14:00:58 GMT 2024