Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » How run EOL script from a Java Class(How can I create a Java code that launches 2 EOL scripts to automate the process of populating models and code generation based on model data?)
How run EOL script from a Java Class [message #1852962] Mon, 13 June 2022 09:02 Go to next message
Jose Alejandro Concepcion Alvarez is currently offline Jose Alejandro Concepcion AlvarezFriend
I have been working on a MDE project with Eclipse Epsilun, I have an EOL script to populate my models and it performs some calculations. I have an EGL generator script that generates a web page with the models data.
I would like to automate this process. When I make a change I have to run the script that populates the model and then the code generation.

How can I create a Java code that launches these two EOL scripts?

Meta Model:
index.php/fa/42177/0/

EOL script:
index.php/fa/42178/0/

EGX script:
index.php/fa/42179/0/
Re: How run EOL script from a Java Class [message #1852963 is a reply to message #1852962] Mon, 13 June 2022 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

This article should help you get started: https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/run-epsilon-from-java/

Best,
Dimitris
Re: How run EOL script from a Java Class [message #1852974 is a reply to message #1852963] Mon, 13 June 2022 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jose Alejandro Concepcion Alvarez is currently offline Jose Alejandro Concepcion AlvarezFriend
For me is no so clear the article, i just copy this code to my JavaClass
                System.out.println("Hola Mundo");
		EolModule module = new EolModule();
		module.parse(new File("program.eol"));
		module.execute();

The EolModule cannot be resolved.
How to add this module ?
Re: How run EOL script from a Java Class [message #1852979 is a reply to message #1852974] Mon, 13 June 2022 17:45 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

EolModule is part of the first Maven dependency in https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/run-epsilon-from-java/#dependencies

Best,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:I can't get the UML representation diagram from my .ecore model
Next Topic:How to run Epsilon from Java
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:10:02 GMT 2024