|JDK 11 / OpenJFX 11 no CSS autocomplete and "Unknown property" warning needs fix ASAP [message #1826804]
||Fri, 01 May 2020 00:18
| Jarno Gabriel
Registered: May 2020
My css autocomplete doesn't work and I get "unknown property" warnings.|
I've tried a lot already but nothing seems to work. I even reinstalled eclipse, removed all the plugins, and reinstalled all of them. I created new workspaces, new projects, ... nothing works.
Eclipse 2020-03 (4.15.0)
Windows 10 (1903)
Java JDK 11.0.7
What I did
- Created a new Maven project (JavaSE-11)
- Added OpenJFX as dependency in the pom file
- Made sure the Maven dependencies are on the classpath since I don't want to use the module system
- Added the JavaFX SDK library to the classpath
- Downloaded the OpenJFX libraries and point JavaFX 11 + SDK path in preferences to the path I installed it to (C:\Program Files\OpenJFX\javafx-sdk-11.0.2\lib)
- Write a test class using the JavaFX libraries (which works)
- Create a css file to style my application which adds the xtext nature (and open it with the e(fx)clipse css editor)
So I can use the JavaFX libraries and I can launch my application without any errors. But I can't use the css autocomplete feature because all properties are unknown and this causes warnings.
I have posted a thread about this on StackOverflow.
Called JDK 11 / OpenJFX 11 no CSS autocomplete and "Unknown property" warning (I can't add links yet)
This has more details on about issue.
I hope this gets resolved soon, because I've been trying to get this working for almost a week now.
This issue actually delayed development for over a week now and is starting to cost a lot of money, that we just can't afford in this Corona crisis. I need this resolved as soon as possible.
[Updated on: Sat, 02 May 2020 14:56]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01838 seconds