|Record actions executed by other automation tool [message #1798074]
|Mon, 12 November 2018 08:43
| Thomas Sandu
Registered: October 2018
We are investigating if we can switch from our current automation solution to RCPTT. One thing we wish to do is to record tests executed by our current automation software.
Here is how I hoped it can be done:
1. add the plugins under org.eclipse.rcptt.runtime-updatesite\target\repository\plugins to the plugins folder of our AUT
2. add the rcptt.runtime plugins to config.ini osgi.bundles of the AUT and indicate that they should start
3. start the AUT with the other automation solution
4. connect to the started AUT with "Remote Application Under Test" configuration
5. start recording with rcptt
6. start execution with other automation tool
I managed to execute the first three points, but it seems that the tesla server did not start up and I could not connect to the AUT remotely.
Do you think this can be done? Have I missed something?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01689 seconds