Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Could not launch AUT while recording(Could not launch the product because the associated workspace (aut-xxxxxxxx) is currently in use by another Eclipse Application )
Could not launch AUT while recording [message #1797885] Thu, 08 November 2018 06:24 Go to next message
Amala Francis is currently offline Amala FrancisFriend
I am trying to record from an eclipse based UI application but whenever i try to launch the AUT i get the following error

Could not launch the product because the associated workspace (aut-xxxxxxxx) is currently in use by another Eclipse Application

and keeps the Progress monitor running Untill i manually cancel the window.

I tried removing the .lock file from .metadata even then I am not able to launch the AUT from RCP Testing tool

Please provide a solution to overcome this issue

I am using
RCP Testing Tool IDE Version: 2.4.0

Thanks in Advance.
Re: Could not launch AUT while recording [message #1798650 is a reply to message #1797885] Thu, 22 November 2018 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amala Francis is currently offline Amala FrancisFriend
Is there any update on this?
Re: Could not launch AUT while recording [message #1798899 is a reply to message #1797885] Tue, 27 November 2018 08:03 Go to previous message
Thomas Sandu is currently offline Thomas SanduFriend
Hi Amala,

I had also some problems with running our Eclipse based application. Every time I have a problem, I try to reproduce the issue by setting an actual Eclipse as AUT and see if this works.

Can you record tests on Eclipse AUT?

Perhaps also a look in console.log file helps. You might have some missing libs.
Previous Topic:Drag and drop giving error
Next Topic:Bad call to getCoolBarManager()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:16:13 GMT 2024