Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to remove the toolbar "launch-stuff" introduced in Photon?
How to remove the toolbar "launch-stuff" introduced in Photon? [message #1794724] Wed, 05 September 2018 13:59 Go to next message
Olof Andersson is currently offline Olof AnderssonFriend
See screenshot.
This new toolbar with drop-down menus for launch-configuration, that was added in Photon (i think), takes up the half with of my screen, so my toolbar takes up two lines.
I have looked through the toolbar-related configuration under perspective configuration, but i cannot find anywhere to remove this new toolbar content.
Re: How to remove the toolbar "launch-stuff" introduced in Photon? [message #1794730 is a reply to message #1794724] Wed, 05 September 2018 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

That's the Launch Bar, https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/LaunchBar . It can only be disabled from its preference page, I think.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: How to remove the toolbar "launch-stuff" introduced in Photon? [message #1794740 is a reply to message #1794724] Wed, 05 September 2018 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Moran is currently offline Patrick MoranFriend
I am running Photon and I don''t think I have that stuff on my toolbar. Have you looked into finding a different "perspective" that will better suit your needs?
Re: How to remove the toolbar "launch-stuff" introduced in Photon? [message #1794759 is a reply to message #1794724] Thu, 06 September 2018 07:46 Go to previous message
Tauno Voipio is currently offline Tauno VoipioFriend
Olof,

You can get rid of the Launch bar by going to Preferences -> Run/Debug -> Launching -> Launch Bar, and unchecking it.

If you lose the hammer icon and you want it back alone, go Window -> Customize Perspective, and enable it there.

--

Tauno Voipio
Previous Topic:How to resolve The superclass "javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet" was not found on the Java B
Next Topic:How to solve Xerces version conflict in eclipse gradle project?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:31:04 GMT 2024