Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Code Recommenders » Custom Model Repository ?
Custom Model Repository ? [message #1772004] Sun, 03 September 2017 16:00 Go to next message
Gayan Perera is currently offline Gayan PereraFriend
is there a way that i can scan my code base and create recommendation model for eclipse code recommenders ? I'm looking into even more hard way like running some command line tool even.
Re: Custom Model Repository ? [message #1772020 is a reply to message #1772004] Mon, 04 September 2017 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcel Bruch is currently offline Marcel BruchFriend

Gayan, thank you for your interest in Code Recommenders!

Code Recommenders is an open platform that allows anyone to hook in with their own models for code completion, augmented documentation and soonish bug detection and (not so soon) remote code search.

If you want to add support for other libraries to Code Recommenders, please ping me by email (marcel.bruch@codetrails.com).
Re: Custom Model Repository ? [message #1772426 is a reply to message #1772020] Sat, 09 September 2017 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gayan Perera is currently offline Gayan PereraFriend
Hi Marcel,

I was known to codetrails has the product which is capable of scanning libraries and generating recommendation models. But i was looking into a free or opensource implementation of a miner which is capable of creating model file in hard way (command line :) ). So isn't there any free miner under the eclipse project umbrella ?

GAP.
Re: Custom Model Repository ? [message #1772486 is a reply to message #1772426] Mon, 11 September 2017 11:15 Go to previous message
Marcel Bruch is currently offline Marcel BruchFriend

Dear Gayan,

I'm not aware of open source solutions. There are a number of universities doing things in this direction as well as companies but I haven't seen any of them open-sourcing their mining tools to date.

In case you'd like to add support for additional open-source libraries, please contact support@codetrails.com. We'll then figure out if we can provide models for them as well.

For personal use, please let me know your use case is by email. We'll certainly find a way to get that working.

Best regards,
Marcel
Previous Topic:Help shape our roadmap for Eclipse Photon
Next Topic:[blog] Insert Knowledge Here Guide to Intelligent Code Completion w/ Eclipse Code Recommenders
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:20:57 GMT 2024