Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » The fill color field from properties view not synchronized with sirius graphical element color.
The fill color field from properties view not synchronized with sirius graphical element color. [message #1767743] Mon, 10 July 2017 14:02 Go to next message
Yann Binot is currently offline Yann BinotFriend
index.php/fa/29910/0/Hi,

The fill color field from properties view not synchronized with sirius graphical element color.

When i add a new element in my diagram sirius with a Computed Color in the conditional style, this computed color is not synchronized in the Properties view.

The label color is correctly synchronized.

It's a bug?

How can i syncronized the colors in the properties view ?

index.php/fa/29910/0/
Re: The fill color field from properties view not synchronized with sirius graphical element color. [message #1767752 is a reply to message #1767743] Mon, 10 July 2017 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxime Porhel is currently offline Maxime PorhelFriend
Hi Yann,

I think this is the Sirius behavior since the initial contribution: the appearance and tabbar color buttons shows the default GMF/Gef Color until a use of the button by the user.
Before this, they do not reflect the style or conditional style selected by Sirius.

There is no current way to synchronize the colors in the properties view except providing a specific/corrected appearance property section.
Feel free to report the bug in https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Sirius

Regards,

Maxime
Re: The fill color field from properties view not synchronized with sirius graphical element color. [message #1767784 is a reply to message #1767752] Tue, 11 July 2017 06:29 Go to previous message
Yann Binot is currently offline Yann BinotFriend
Hi Maxime,

Thanks.

I implemented a listener on GMF modification (with org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterImpl). This way i can synchronized my graphical element with the properties.

Yann

I have created the bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=519484

[Updated on: Tue, 11 July 2017 06:39]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Synchronization problem from Xtext to Sirius
Next Topic:Sirius layout info disappear or dislocation when sychronizing from Xtext
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:25:39 GMT 2024