Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula (jubula extension for nattable)
get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766263] Mon, 19 June 2017 15:26 Go to next message
monssef alsweis is currently offline monssef alsweisFriend
Hi
I coded an toolkit extension for nattable, i have created an jar file for RC fragment and placed in <Installaion Directory>/ite/externaljars Folder.

while excuteing a new test case unable to find the tester class, and i get the following exception:
2017-06-19 16:36:13.191 [Connection.ReaderThread:Socket[addr=APC120048.ivu-ag.com/192.168.51.178,port=56834,localport=56851]] ERROR o.e.j.r.c.AUTServerConfiguration - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.alsweis.nubula.extension.nattable.fragment.NatTableTester cannot be found by org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.common_5.0.0.201705050842
2017-06-19 16:36:13.194 [Connection.ReaderThread:Socket[addr=APC120048.ivu-ag.com/192.168.51.178,port=56834,localport=56851]] ERROR o.e.j.r.c.commands.CapTestCommand - component 'org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.NatTable' is not supported: implementation class 'org.alsweis.nubula.extension.nattable.fragment.NatTableTester' not found
org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.exception.UnsupportedComponentException: component 'org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.NatTable' is not supported: implementation class 'org.alsweis.nubula.extension.nattable.fragment.NatTableTester' not found
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServerConfiguration.createInstance(AUTServerConfiguration.java:319) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServerConfiguration.getImplementationClass(AUTServerConfiguration.java:247) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServerConfiguration.prepareImplementationClass(AUTServerConfiguration.java:397) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.CapTestCommand.getImplClass(CapTestCommand.java:145) [org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.CapTestCommand.execute(CapTestCommand.java:337) [org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.internal.Communicator$ConnectionListener.received(Communicator.java:921) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.internal.connection.Connection.fireMessageReceived(Connection.java:402) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.internal.connection.Connection.access$2(Connection.java:391) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.internal.connection.Connection$ReaderThread.run(Connection.java:454) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]

hier find my extension config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<compSystem xmlns:xsi="*link to shema*">
<configVersion>
<majorVersion>1</majorVersion>
<minorVersion>36</minorVersion>
</configVersion>

<!-- Concrete components -->

<toolkitComponent type="org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.NatTable" visible="true">

<realizes>guidancer.abstract.Widget</realizes>
<testerClass>org.alsweis.nubula.extension.nattable.fragment.NatTableTester</testerClass>

<componentClass name="org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.NatTable" />
<action name="CompSystem.VerifyText">
<method>rcVerifyText</method>
<param name="CompSystem.Text">
<type>java.lang.String</type>
</param>
<param name="CompSystem.Operator">
<type>java.lang.String</type>
<defaultValue>equals</defaultValue>
<valueSet>
<element name="CompSystem.Equals" value="equals"/>
<element name="CompSystem.NotEquals" value="not equals"/>
<element name="CompSystem.MatchesRegExp" value="matches"/>
<element name="CompSystem.SimpleMatch" value="simple match"/>
</valueSet>
</param>
</action>

</toolkitComponent>

</compSystem>

here find my tester in rc:

package org.alsweis.nubula.extension.fragment;

public class NatTableTester extends WidgetTester {

protected NatTable getNatTable() {
return (NatTable) getRealComponent();
}

public void rcVerifyText(String text, String operator)
throws StepExecutionException {
final NatTable nattable = getNatTable();
String groupLabelText = getEventThreadQueuer()
.invokeAndWait("getText", new IRunnable<String>() {
public String run() {
return SwtUtils.removeMnemonics(nattable.getDataValueByPosition(1, 1).toString());
}
});
Verifier.match(groupLabelText, text, operator);
}

}

Please help on this that if i have an issue in path folder? or with class name ?

Thanks,
monssef

[Updated on: Tue, 20 June 2017 07:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766306 is a reply to message #1766263] Tue, 20 June 2017 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have created an jar file for RC fragment and placed in <Installaion Directory>/ite/externaljars Folder.

while excuteing a new test case unable to find the tester class, and i get the following exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.alsweis.nubula.extension.nattable.fragment.NatTableTester cannot be found by org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.common_5.0.0.201705050842

Please help on this that if i have an issue in path folder? or with class name ?

Thanks,
monssef
Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766307 is a reply to message #1766263] Tue, 20 June 2017 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have created an jar file for RC fragment and placed in <Installaion Directory>/ite/externaljars Folder.

while excuteing a new test case unable to find the tester class, and i get the following exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.alsweis.nubula.extension.nattable.fragment.NatTableTester cannot be found by org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.common_5.0.0.201705050842

Thanks,
monssef
Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766308 is a reply to message #1766263] Tue, 20 June 2017 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks,
monssef
Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766309 is a reply to message #1766263] Tue, 20 June 2017 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks,
monssef
Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766311 is a reply to message #1766263] Tue, 20 June 2017 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
At the first glance the code looks okay, but It seems that the extension is not correctly installed.

Do you use java 8 for the AUT? Because the fragment is written to supprt java8 and newer.
Is the extension "org.alsweis.nubula.extension.nattable.fragment1_1.0.0.201706191559.jar" correctly deployed into the Application to test?

with regards
Marvin Mueller
Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766315 is a reply to message #1766311] Tue, 20 June 2017 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you for your reply
ja i use java 8 for AUT.
can you send to me a tutorial about fragment deploying?

Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766317 is a reply to message #1766315] Tue, 20 June 2017 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have installed the fragment in ite jubula.
https://help.eclipse.org/neon/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help%2Fcontent%2Fhtml%2FdeveloperManual%2FtoolkitExtension%2FextensionExamples.html
with regards
monssef

[Updated on: Tue, 20 June 2017 08:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766331 is a reply to message #1766317] Tue, 20 June 2017 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Marvin,
Can we make a websession about the problem?

with regards
monssef
Re: get UnsupportedComponentException on AUT launched from Jubula [message #1766344 is a reply to message #1766331] Tue, 20 June 2017 12:16 Go to previous message
Hi Marvin,

I have resolved the problem.

with regards
monssef
Previous Topic:Reflection component : Invoke External method [Execution Error: "java.lang.ClassNotFound]
Next Topic:check for nested Property
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:05:12 GMT 2024