Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Rotatable nodes/images(What would be a good way to make nodes rotatable for the end user?)
Rotatable nodes/images [message #1766259] Mon, 19 June 2017 14:48 Go to next message
Susanne Roesch is currently offline Susanne RoeschFriend
Hi,
I am new to Sirius, so I am not sure if this can be easily managed.
For my editor I would like rotatable images. Right now I included a node for several perspectives of an element (see figure attached), but this doesn't seem to be a nice way of solving the issue.
I would be glad for any hints on a better solution.
Best regards
Re: Rotatable nodes/images [message #1766319 is a reply to message #1766259] Tue, 20 June 2017 08:28 Go to previous message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

You could use conditional styles or style customizations to use different images depending on some condition, but for this solution to work you need to have something to test in your domain model to determine which orientation/image is needed.

It's also possible to provide your own EditPart to override the figure used for your nodes, and then you can decide how you want to draw your elements. This requires writing code and some knowledge of the underlying frameworks (GMF and GEF/Draw2D) however.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles David

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Appending Auto-Size to a custom arrange-all
Next Topic:Using Acceleo OCL or AQL for constraints outside Sirius
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:46:33 GMT 2024