Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Device SSL Certificate - Raspberry 3(Error when inserting private-key/certificate in Device SSL Certificate)
Device SSL Certificate - Raspberry 3 [message #1764517] Tue, 30 May 2017 18:33 Go to next message
Javier Ortiz is currently offline Javier OrtizFriend
Hello there,

I've managed to build up a bundle that connects to ble devices and gets data from them, similar to the Bluetooth LE Example, and it works well.

Now, I want to publish the data to the cloud, using AWS. I've been following the step by step guide on how to connect an Eclipse Kura™ device to the Amazon AWS IoT platform, but in step 8.

I get the following error:
* Image attached below since I can't post external links *

I know I have followed the steps correctly since it works fine when doing it in Kura emulation mode (Im getting this error in the Raspberry 3).

Im using kura 2.1.0. I attach below the logs that appears when clicking on 'Apply'.

¿Can someone lend me a hand?

Thanks in advance,
Javi.
Re: Device SSL Certificate - Raspberry 3 [message #1764521 is a reply to message #1764517] Tue, 30 May 2017 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matteo Maiero is currently offline Matteo MaieroFriend
Hi Javier,
did you have a look at this issue here? https://github.com/eclipse/kura/issues/1388
It seems similar to what you reported.

Best regards,
Matteo

[Updated on: Tue, 30 May 2017 19:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Device SSL Certificate - Raspberry 3 [message #1764523 is a reply to message #1764521] Tue, 30 May 2017 20:17 Go to previous message
Javier Ortiz is currently offline Javier OrtizFriend
Thanks Matteo for the fast answer. I have checked that and I have managed to solve the problem! The thing was that I had put as keystore '/opt/eclipse/kura/security/cacerts' instead of '/opt/eclipse/security/cacerts', I feel so dumb...

Thank you so much again for your help, really appreciate your work.

Best regards,
Javi.
Previous Topic:Example Using GPIO
Next Topic:Kura Installation on Rasbberry pi 3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:47:20 GMT 2024