Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Using Jubula jars in JavaFX(Or can jubula be modified)
Using Jubula jars in JavaFX [message #1764056] Wed, 24 May 2017 12:49 Go to next message
Samed Sivaslioglu is currently offline Samed SivasliogluFriend
I have to develop a program (like squish / jubula / zaptest ) test applications that programmed with JavaFX. So my questions are:

1) Can jubula jars be added to an application as a test framework libraries (like TestFX) ? And if so, is there a documentation or tutorial for this? I tried to use TestFX but got into huge problems with hooking and AUT (deadline is near).

2) Can Jubula be modified as it was a different application? And how?

Every comment will be appreciated.

Re: Using Jubula jars in JavaFX [message #1764369 is a reply to message #1764056] Mon, 29 May 2017 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miklos Hartmann is currently offline Miklos HartmannFriend
Hi Samed

I can only answer the first question now: if you install Jubula, then the development/api/JARs directory contains the JARs you need to add to your classpath in order to use the Jubula API. You can find additional information here: https://testing.bredex.de/files/content/software/documentation/developerManual/clientAPI/ch02.html

I'm only a developer, so I don't really know the legal limitations on changing the Jubula code, that's why I rather wouldn't comment on your second question now.
Re: Using Jubula jars in JavaFX [message #1764455 is a reply to message #1764369] Tue, 30 May 2017 05:52 Go to previous message
Samed Sivaslioglu is currently offline Samed SivasliogluFriend
Hi Miklos,

I decided to use TestFX. Jubula Api is too complicated for me to understand. But thanks for your help
Previous Topic:Parameters of test case in Jubula
Next Topic:Read file in Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:26:59 GMT 2024