Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Kura Data Service Simple Implementation, HELP !
Kura Data Service Simple Implementation, HELP ! [message #1763815] Sat, 20 May 2017 14:51 Go to next message
iqbal elfaita is currently offline iqbal elfaitaFriend
Hello all,

I created a new simple DataService implementation. I created the java class file LampuPintar.java and component definition file component.xml.

I successfully build it and installed it to Kura Web UI, but is showed nothing for result, it sends nothing to the broker (i checked in mosquitto terminal console).

Can anybody help me to find whats wrong with those files to make a proper DataService publishing application ?? or what part did I missed from those files to make it work proper for publishing data ??

NB : * the files attached below
* the mosquitto broker is tested and worked properly by demo heater that provided by kura)

Thanks,
Iqbal
Re: Kura Data Service Simple Implementation, HELP ! [message #1763818 is a reply to message #1763815] Sat, 20 May 2017 18:40 Go to previous message
Matteo Maiero is currently offline Matteo MaieroFriend
Hi Iqbal,
what does the kura.log file reports?
Did you also try to access the OSGi console to see what it reports? (telnet 127.0.0.1 5002, please report the result of the ss and ls commands)
Thanks.

Best regards,
Matteo
Previous Topic:Modbus driver for kura
Next Topic:Beginner need help to develop
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:18:56 GMT 2024