Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula extension component !(JUBULA Does Not Recognize component in TABPane ( such As Chart , Botton .....))
Jubula extension component ! [message #1761156] Mon, 08 May 2017 10:40 Go to next message
Khemiri Mahran is currently offline Khemiri MahranFriend
Hello ,
I'm Working With Eclipse Testing Neon and I'm New To, I'm Testing A JavaFX Application , When I've Tried To Map Some Componemt Inside A Tabpane , Jubula Doesn't Recognize Them .
I've Read About Extension But It Seems That I Do Not Get Quite Well The Steps.
Can Anyone Help Me With A Demonstration.
Thanks
Re: Jubula extension component ! [message #1761460 is a reply to message #1761156] Thu, 11 May 2017 10:04 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello Mahran,
There might be different things going on. Either there is a really not supported component, or the container(the tabPane) is not supported as a Container. If you would have used the Jubula Standalone there would also be the possibility that you could try to support the component via SimpleExtension. For more information regarding the complex extension writing see [1]

kind regards
Marvin Mueller
[1] http://help.eclipse.org/neon/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help%2Fcontent%2Fhtml%2FdeveloperManual%2FtoolkitExtension%2FtoolkitExtension.html&cp=49_2
Previous Topic:Close tab by jubula
Next Topic:Unable to map objects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:00:40 GMT 2024