Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Kura problem, Disconnect from cloud service
Kura problem, Disconnect from cloud service [message #1759320] Mon, 10 April 2017 14:16 Go to next message
iqbal elfaita is currently offline iqbal elfaitaFriend
Hello all,

I installed the kura version 3.0.0 snapshot and 2.1.0 (No Net), when it had been installed and i open the web UI of kura, I found that kura is disconnected from the cloud service and this problem make me unable to install the package from kura web UI.

can someone tell me how to fix it ?
NB : I installed the "No Net" version because the common version i tried to install to my machine but i cant access the web UI with the common verision except the "No Net" version, so i used it.

thanks.
Re: Kura problem, Disconnect from cloud service [message #1759592 is a reply to message #1759320] Thu, 13 April 2017 14:14 Go to previous message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello,

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. The CloudService is not related to the Kura web UI. You access the Kura web UI directly on the device running Kura. The CloudService is used to connect to a remote MQTT broker. Is your issue that you can't access the web UI? If so, what hardware platform are you using?

Thanks,
--Dave
Previous Topic:How to get the current status of the Kura from command line
Next Topic:Problem installing Kura 1.2.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 11:30:54 GMT 2024