Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How to select a checkbox which is inside a Graphics Component(Make Operations on the component which is inside Graphics Component)
How to select a checkbox which is inside a Graphics Component [message #1759190] Fri, 07 April 2017 12:56 Go to next message
Mohana Priya Gajendran is currently offline Mohana Priya GajendranFriend
Hi all,

I am working with RCP APPlication.

Can anyone help me on how to select the checkbox which is present inside the Graphics Component.

When spying with the Object Editor, Jubula recognizes the table in the form of Graphics Component.

This graphics component contains many rows and columns with the checkbox associated with it.

I am unable to click on the checkbox which is present on the 1 row 1 column.

I tried mapping the component with the table component but it is throwing error.

Its very urgent, Please give me a solution
Re: How to select a checkbox which is inside a Graphics Component [message #1759403 is a reply to message #1759190] Tue, 11 April 2017 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OM Jami is currently offline OM JamiFriend
Hi Priya,

You can use Unbound modules concrete -> Action -> Select -> Table -> ub_tbl_toggleCheckboxInSelectedRow to achieve this.

Thanks,
Om

[Updated on: Tue, 11 April 2017 10:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to select a checkbox which is inside a Graphics Component [message #1759479 is a reply to message #1759403] Wed, 12 April 2017 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Mohana,

it seems quite odd that the table is recognized as a Graphics Component, only. What component are you exactly using as your table?

Best regards,
Kevin
Re: How to select a checkbox which is inside a Graphics Component [message #1759508 is a reply to message #1759403] Wed, 12 April 2017 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Om,

Thanks for your reply.

But I have converted Jubula to Java Code. I have attached the screenshot of the code and there is no option for selection of checkbox in the dropdown (Please refer attached screenshot).

Instead of Graphics Component is have tried using the Table Component but i am getting error. "Operation not supported by the selected toolkit".

Thanks,
Mohana
  • Attachment: Code.png
    (Size: 22.66KB, Downloaded 163 times)
Re: How to select a checkbox which is inside a Graphics Component [message #1759510 is a reply to message #1759479] Wed, 12 April 2017 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your time.

Am not using any component specifically.

I am mapping the object using Jubula's object mapping editor, I have placed the mouse and set target on the table and on the moment when I click Ctrl+Shft+q, the object is captured as the Graphics Component.

I am unable to perform any operations on it except clicking the components using mouse coordinates.

But this is not possible in all the situations, since finding x and y coordinates is very tough job.

Thanks,
Mohana
Re: How to select a checkbox which is inside a Graphics Component [message #1759514 is a reply to message #1759479] Wed, 12 April 2017 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Mohana,

could you please map the object in the Object Mapping Editor again, make a screenshot of the properties view and post it here.

Best regards,
Kevin
Re: How to select a checkbox which is inside a Graphics Component [message #1759516 is a reply to message #1759514] Wed, 12 April 2017 13:26 Go to previous message
Kevin,

Sorry, since I have to complete the work yesterday, the access given to me to use the application got closed, I couldn't take screenshots now.

We worked on the client's machine by taking remote.

I dont have any screenshots of the application.

Thanks,
Mohana
Previous Topic:Web Tests: 'Check Text' Test fails
Next Topic:How To: Enter a semicolon with external key combination
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:38:04 GMT 2024