Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » [Properties View] Validation error with emfEditServices
[Properties View] Validation error with emfEditServices [message #1755165] Tue, 28 February 2017 16:22 Go to next message
Giulio Bernardi is currently offline Giulio BernardiFriend
Hi everybody,

first of all thanks for Sirius - it is such an amazing tool.
I have been using it for a while now and I wanted to tweak the properties view for a diagram editor I'm writing.
So, I started adding a new "Default Properties View Description" to my .odesign file. I added my metamodel and clicked on the validate button and I got 67 errors, which look like the following:

Couldnt find the emfEditServices(EClassifier=EObject,EClassifier=EObject)' service
Couldnt find the eStructuralFeature' variable
Couldnt find the getAllSemanticElements(EClassifier=EObject)' service
Couldnt find the input' variable

Basically every node of the newly-added properties view tree has validation errors.
Am I missing some dependency to import, or some other configuration option? I am using Sirius 4.1.3 (I was getting the same error in 4.1.1 and I updated) on Neon.2

Giulio
Re: [Properties View] Validation error with emfEditServices [message #1755482 is a reply to message #1755165] Fri, 03 March 2017 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

Since the support for Properties View in Sirius is quite new, we have some issues with false positives in the validation of an odesign with Properties Views. The validation of the Properties View has been improved for the next release of Sirius (5.0.0). If you have specific errors or if you can share your odesign and meta models with us, feel free to open an issue on the Eclipse Bugzilla for Sirius.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo
Re: [Properties View] Validation error with emfEditServices [message #1755801 is a reply to message #1755482] Wed, 08 March 2017 09:56 Go to previous message
Giulio Bernardi is currently offline Giulio BernardiFriend
Okay, I submitted the bug report here:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=513299

I didn't share .odesign and meta file because it is easier to reproduce it on a brand new project
Previous Topic:Create programmatically DNodeContainer
Next Topic:Transaction error prohibits crossreference resolution with Sirius editor over an Xbase language
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:49:09 GMT 2024