Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Comment for test results using testexec
Comment for test results using testexec [message #1753971] Mon, 13 February 2017 14:18 Go to next message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
hi there,

i am using the testexec.exe to run our test with jenkins. at the moment we are running the same tests on different branches. so we need just one AUT configuration to run the same tests with different installers from different branches.
is there a way to add a comment / set the comment field for the test results with testexec, so that we are able to use this field to keep tracking wich result belongs to which branch?

best regards
Dominik
Re: Comment for test results using testexec [message #1754303 is a reply to message #1753971] Thu, 16 February 2017 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Dominik,

there is no way currently of doing that I'm afraid. You can create a specific name for the HTML files that testexec produces, but there's no way of differentiating the results in the ITE.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Comment for test results using testexec [message #1754307 is a reply to message #1754303] Thu, 16 February 2017 09:52 Go to previous message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
hi Alex,

Thanks for your answer.

ok, that's not the thing i wanted to hear. Maybe it is possible to add such a functionality for the future... it would be really nice if this would be possible. should i create a entry in bugzilla or is there already something in your backlog for that?

Best Regards
Dominik
Previous Topic:Problem working with Menu Bars
Next Topic:New to Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:12:56 GMT 2024