Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Automatic saving the graphical editor when saved a text editor (xText)
Automatic saving the graphical editor when saved a text editor (xText) [message #1753948] Mon, 13 February 2017 09:46 Go to next message
Martin Jedlicka is currently offline Martin JedlickaFriend
Hi,

I had a question regarding the an automatic save of the graphical editor Sirius when changing DSL (xText).

• If I make some changes in the graphic editor Sirius and save the changes, it automatically saves changes in xText.
  • If I make some changes in the text editor (xText) and save the changes, so the graphical editor Sirius marked as changed (dirty), but not saved. I have to manually switch to the editor and save the changes.

It is possible to save a graphic editor automatically when you save a text editor? If so, how?

Thanks for any advice.

Martin
Re: Automatic saving the graphical editor when saved a text editor (xText) [message #1754060 is a reply to message #1753948] Tue, 14 February 2017 08:46 Go to previous message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hi,

This behavior is normal.
Sirius listen modification (explains that the graphical editor Sirius is marked as changed) on semantic model but that's all.
There is no possibility to save the graphic editor automatically when you save a Text editor.

Regards,
Previous Topic:Feature XXX not found in ECLass EObject
Next Topic:Java Service doesn't return anything
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:10:57 GMT 2024