Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Diagram Reference(How references a diagram with other diagram)
Diagram Reference [message #1751461] Tue, 10 January 2017 14:38 Go to next message
David Piedra is currently offline David PiedraFriend
Hello, I have a diagram "A" with classes: Class1 and Class2. Also I have a diagram "B" with classes: "C1" and "C2".

I've created a new diagram "A" instance. And now I want to create a new diagram "B".

In the ecore model the diagram B references the diagram A.

I want to create a new diagram with right click button in diagram A, and finally it generates automatically a digram B. However I need to create a "C2" instance for each "Class1" instance.

Please help me,

Regards
Re: Diagram Reference [message #1751468 is a reply to message #1751461] Tue, 10 January 2017 15:10 Go to previous message
Laurent Fasani is currently offline Laurent FasaniFriend
Hello

Sorry, but, i did not catch your question.
When you say : Quote:
In the ecore model the diagram B references the diagram A.

Do you mean you have defined a meta-model with your own diagram concept? Or do you speak about the sirius diagram (from the digram.ecore meta-model). In the latter, a diagram does not have a reference to another.
To be clearer, try to distinguish the semantic object that is an instance of your semantic meta-model from the representation of this object in the sirius diagram which is a DDiagramElement.

Otherwise, you are able to add a representation(a diagram in your case) using the Create Representation dedicated tool. [1]

regards
Laurent
[1]https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/specifier/diagrams/Diagrams.html#tools_reference

Laurent Fasani - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Arrow Decorators
Next Topic:[Properties View] Errors in documentation when creating Advanced Custom Widget?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:11:03 GMT 2024