Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Sirius Intersection table - Diagonal elements
Sirius Intersection table - Diagonal elements [message #1751235] Thu, 05 January 2017 23:46 Go to next message
Arunkumar Ramaswamy is currently offline Arunkumar RamaswamyFriend
Hello

I am trying to create intersection table for displaying n2 matrix (n square matrix). In this table, the diagonal shows the domain elements and rest of cells shows their input/output relation. An example is shown in the attachment. I succeeded to create an intersection table with line mappings and column mapping are shown the left side and top respectively. I want to do display the domain elements in the diagonal and relationships in the rest of the cells. Is this kind of representation possible with sirius intersection table. This will be helpful as they are used in software architecture analysis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N2_chart

index.php/fa/28043/0/

Any help much appreciated.
Re: Sirius Intersection table - Diagonal elements [message #1751272 is a reply to message #1751235] Fri, 06 January 2017 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hi Arunkumar,

Yes you can do it with a Cross Table representation.
You can find attached an example as you need.

Regards
Re: Sirius Intersection table - Diagonal elements [message #1751356 is a reply to message #1751272] Mon, 09 January 2017 10:32 Go to previous message
Arunkumar Ramaswamy is currently offline Arunkumar RamaswamyFriend
Thanks Julien. That worked for me.
Regards
Arun
Previous Topic:Multiple Tabs (Design/Source)
Next Topic:Edition Table - Initial Width
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:44:02 GMT 2024