Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) » STEM Tutorial-Triggering interventions-Vaccination Example(Need Help with the Vaccination Example- "LabelValueTest" part-)
STEM Tutorial-Triggering interventions-Vaccination Example [message #1747463] Tue, 15 November 2016 08:06 Go to next message
Taras Günther is currently offline Taras GüntherFriend
Hi everybody,
I'm new at the STEM community.

I currently learn STEM and use the tutorials to get confirm with the features.
I need some help with the Vaccination Example.

My problem is in the part:

Quote:
Interventions in a Specific Region

We now have the capability needed to implement interventions at a regional level, but so far no interventions are taking place. Let's say we want to start a mass-vaccination program when the total number of daily cases showing up in Malaysia goes above a threshold, say 100. First, we need to create a new predicate of the type 'Label Value Test'. Use the toolbar in STEM to create a new predicate, give it a name (e.g. "TotalIncidenceTest'). Next, right click on the new predicate, select "New Child", then "LabelValue Test". Select the new "Label Value Test" item in the editor and then open the property sheet. For the Model Name, enter the name of your disease (in this case 'Flu'). Observe this is the disease name attribute specified in your disease model, not the name of the disease file. Keep the Population Identifier as 'human', Predicate '>' (can be >, <, >=, <= or =), State 'incidence' (this is the value we want to test), Target URI 'stem://org.eclipse.stem/node/geo/region/MYS' (the URI of the target node, in this case Malaysia. You can find the URI from the Identifier Dublin Core attribute of the node in the graph containing the level 0 node of Malaysia. Keep the threshold at 100.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/images/5/51/LabelValueTest.png
Tutorial Screenshot

I was looking for the "LabelValueTest"-option in my "Predicate"-Node, but it wasn't there. (I put the project in the attachment)

index.php/fa/27581/0/
Screenshot of the Predivcate Options on my Desktop

Is this option still current or is there a new feature for that?

I hope someone can help me.

Best regards,

Taras
Re: STEM Tutorial-Triggering interventions-Vaccination Example [message #1750188 is a reply to message #1747463] Sat, 17 December 2016 02:23 Go to previous message
James Kaufman is currently offline James KaufmanFriend
Taras,
Thank you for reporting this. The Bug is fixed and the item should now show up on the menu.
Previous Topic:STEM 3.0.0 Milestone 4 is up
Next Topic:Parameterized Simulations in STEM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:17:33 GMT 2024