Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » SVN: Email Sender For Team
SVN: Email Sender For Team [message #1746917] Mon, 07 November 2016 16:33 Go to next message
Davide Vichi is currently offline Davide VichiFriend
Hi everyone!

This is my first topic in this community. So thank you all for welcoming me! Smile

My question is:

Is there a SVN plug-in to send an email everytime I commit a special keyword (like TODO, FIXME, ...) in comment inside the texteditor?

Example:

I insert this comment and commit.

//TO_JACK please use vars with minum 3 chars!
Int a = 0;

Once the commit is executed, an email should be sent to Jack with text of the comment.

Interesting..?

Thanks in advance.

Davide

Re: SVN: Email Sender For Team [message #1750836 is a reply to message #1746917] Thu, 29 December 2016 19:22 Go to previous message
Alexander Gurov is currently offline Alexander GurovFriend
Hi!

You've made a good point. It is possible to make such an extension using integration API that is provided Subversive. Although there is no such a plug-in yet. If you're interested you may try to make it on your own. If you've no time to do so, you're welcome to post the suggestion for future improvement on Bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&classification=Technology&list_id=15509137&order=bug_id&product=Subversive&query_format=advanced
Previous Topic:Subversive connection
Next Topic:How to enforce checkout with 1.7 working copy format?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 14:46:32 GMT 2017