|Re: how to install papyrus 2.0.1 on neon [message #1746923 is a reply to message #1746833]
||Mon, 07 November 2016 17:41
| Charles Rivet
Registered: May 2014
If you are not installing in an existing Eclipse shell, then your best approach is what I stated before, so yes, just unzip the file downloaded from the link I provided and then execute it.
If you are installing in an existing Eclipse shell, you can go "Help -> Install new software"
- Help -> Install new software
- In the "Work with" section of "Available Software", select the release of interest (e.g., Neon)
- In the type filter, type "Papyrus"
- Select "Papyrus UML" and, optionally, the model comparison feature.
- Select [Next]
- Select [Next] again to the details
- Accept the licenses and click [Finish].
- Enjoy modeling!
I hope this helps.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02203 seconds