Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » ConfigurableComponent default parameters(Activate - Modified methods)
ConfigurableComponent default parameters [message #1746042] Thu, 20 October 2016 18:47 Go to next message
Said Ucar is currently offline Said UcarFriend
Hello All,

I have trouble with ConfigurableComponent bundle activation. Here is scenario;

I have bundle with UI parameters (all of the them has default value). When I implement 2 activate method, like example [1], for the first deployment, activate method without UI properties runs. After I changed some value from UI, this time activate method with properties method runs. The problem is I want to use default properties for the first time deploy.

Looking forward to see your suggestions,
Best Wishes,
Said.

[1] = http://eclipse.github.io/kura/doc/configurable_component.html
Re: ConfigurableComponent default parameters [message #1746052 is a reply to message #1746042] Thu, 20 October 2016 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello Said,

Have you tried removing the activation method that doesn't have the properties parameter?

Thanks,
--Dave
Re: ConfigurableComponent default parameters [message #1746092 is a reply to message #1746052] Fri, 21 October 2016 14:23 Go to previous message
Said Ucar is currently offline Said UcarFriend
Hi Dave,

You're right, removing the activation method that doesn't have the properties parameter worked. I tired that but I forgot the not invoke updated method, so my bundle was start two times. It's working now.

Thanks again,
Said.
Previous Topic:MqttDataTransport client-id parameter
Next Topic:Making CloudClient static
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:07:24 GMT 2024