| Select relative path in Tree - SERIOUS BUG [message #1744946]
||Mon, 03 October 2016 08:12
| Jim 20100
Registered: June 2016
I checked several times my procedure but I really think it is a serious bug in Jubula.
I have a tree.
For each node I do a loop with an event handler.
So For each node, I select one by one its children and use a contextual action on each child to get some values.
Here is the example of the procedure.
1) I select the Top Node (I used this as a fake action to be sure the tree component is selected)
2) I select the Parent Level I have to control
3) I select the Child with a relative path and the index= indexVariable (1, 2, 3)
4) wait 2 secs (use this again to be sure the relative node is selected)
4) I select a contextual menu on the current child node, this action opens a dialog when I get price value.
I do this procedure on each branch of my tree.
Sometimes it is done correctly , and sometimes, the program is completely mad.
The action 3) is not done correctly at all.
It does not select the relative node of the selected node, but it selects always the same node at the beginning of my tree.
In the screenshot, you can notice that the Select Child, with the relative path is the real problem. When I track live what Jubula is doing, the relative node is not selected correctly.
It is just amazing. Please help, I am becoming mad since 2 days.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01775 seconds