Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Change color of highlighting for External SDK Calls
Change color of highlighting for External SDK Calls [message #1743166] Mon, 12 September 2016 20:36 Go to next message
Sam Jahnke is currently offline Sam JahnkeFriend
Hello,

I am running eclipse from linux mint and cinnamon. Today, I was going through all the color settings and changing them to how I liked. However, I had a problem with the color of elements called "External SDK Calls". One example is "endl". I could change the color of the words, but these words get highlighted in a funny way for no reason that I can find. The picture below shows my problem. Thanks.

index.php/fa/27037/0/
Re: Change color of highlighting for External SDK Calls [message #1743267 is a reply to message #1743166] Tue, 13 September 2016 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David VavraFriend
There is a system wide setting for highlighted background which may work in:
Windows --> Preferences --> Editors --> Text Editors

But the Dark Theme tends to override some of these in a haphazard way.

I set mine to black on gray.
index.php/fa/27051/0/

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2016 16:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Change color of highlighting for External SDK Calls [message #1745580 is a reply to message #1743267] Wed, 12 October 2016 16:53 Go to previous message
Sam Jahnke is currently offline Sam JahnkeFriend
Thanks for the reply. However, I think I found that "endl" was simply highlighted because it was the last word that I selected. If I select a different keyword, all similar ones will be highlighted in the same way. So basically, it was simply me being stupid. Now I'm using the dark theme rather than a custom one, which is better.

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2016 16:51]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Integrate External Tool chain to build C project
Next Topic:Failed to execute MI command:-var
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:28:43 GMT 2024