Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lua Development Tools » luadoc and italic names of my variables...(How can i avoid italic names of my variables in luadocumenter generated documentation?)
icon8.gif  luadoc and italic names of my variables... [message #1738719] Fri, 22 July 2016 14:59 Go to next message
Sven Van de Velde is currently offline Sven Van de VeldeFriend
Messages: 15
Registered: March 2016
Junior Member
I have a table named MENU_GROUP_COMMAND.

When i want to document this variable in luadoc using a reference like this:

@{#MENU_GROUP_COMMAND}

it will display in the html generated documentation my table name like this:

MENUGROUPCOMMAND

How can I avoid this italic. I want to show the underscores!


Check out the attached files ...

thanks in advance,
Sven
  • Attachment: Menu.lua
    (Size: 30.17KB, Downloaded 56 times)
Re: luadoc and italic names of my variables... [message #1741171 is a reply to message #1738719] Tue, 23 August 2016 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Bernard is currently offline Simon BernardFriend
Messages: 337
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This is strange. It should be fixed (see commit https://github.com/LuaDevelopmentTools/luadocumentor/commit/de2e9a604779b02f6af587d5cdbfafafc95e6b25)
Re: luadoc and italic names of my variables... [message #1752193 is a reply to message #1741171] Thu, 19 January 2017 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Van de Velde is currently offline Sven Van de VeldeFriend
Messages: 15
Registered: March 2016
Junior Member
I can guarantee that this is not working at all correctly. Who can look at this?
Re: luadoc and italic names of my variables... [message #1756153 is a reply to message #1741171] Mon, 13 March 2017 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Van de Velde is currently offline Sven Van de VeldeFriend
Messages: 15
Registered: March 2016
Junior Member
This is not fixed...

This is the source of the lua documentation:

-- * **@{#AI_PATROL_ZONE.Start}**: Start the process.
-- * **@{#AI_PATROL_ZONE.Route}**: Route the AI to a new random 3D point within the Patrol Zone.
-- * **@{#AI_CAS_ZONE.Engage}**: Engage the AI to provide CAS in the Engage Zone, destroying any target it finds.
-- * **@{#AI_PATROL_ZONE.RTB}**: Route the AI to the home base.
-- * **@{#AI_PATROL_ZONE.Detect}**: The AI is detecting targets.
-- * **@{#AI_PATROL_ZONE.Detected}**: The AI has detected new targets.
-- * **@{#AI_CAS_ZONE.Destroy}**: The AI has destroyed a target @{Unit}.
-- * **@{#AI_CAS_ZONE.Destroyed}**: The AI has destroyed all target @{Unit}s assigned in the CAS task.
-- * **Status**: The AI is checking status (fuel and damage). When the tresholds have been reached, the AI will RTB.


and this is the result in html:

<ul>
<li>**<a href="##(AI_PATROL_ZONE).Start">AI<em>PATROL</em>ZONE.Start</a>**: Start the process.</li>
<li>**<a href="##(AI_PATROL_ZONE).Route">AI<em>PATROL</em>ZONE.Route</a>**: Route the AI to a new random 3D point within the Patrol Zone.</li>
<li>**<a href="##(AI_CAS_ZONE).Engage">AI<em>CAS</em>ZONE.Engage</a>**: Engage the AI to provide CAS in the Engage Zone, destroying any target it finds.</li>
<li>**<a href="##(AI_PATROL_ZONE).RTB">AI<em>PATROL</em>ZONE.RTB</a>**: Route the AI to the home base.</li>
<li>**<a href="##(AI_PATROL_ZONE).Detect">AI<em>PATROL</em>ZONE.Detect</a>**: The AI is detecting targets.</li>
<li>**<a href="##(AI_PATROL_ZONE).Detected">AI<em>PATROL</em>ZONE.Detected</a>**: The AI has detected new targets.</li>
<li>**<a href="##(AI_CAS_ZONE).Destroy">AI<em>CAS</em>ZONE.Destroy</a>**: The AI has destroyed a target <a href="Unit.html">Unit</a>.</li>
<li>**<a href="##(AI_CAS_ZONE).Destroyed">AI<em>CAS</em>ZONE.Destroyed</a>**: The AI has destroyed all target <a href="Unit.html">Unit</a>s assigned in the CAS task.</li>
<li><strong>Status</strong>: The AI is checking status (fuel and damage). When the tresholds have been reached, the AI will RTB.</li>
</ul>

Which translates visually to:

•**AIPATROLZONE.Start**: Start the process.
•**AIPATROLZONE.Route**: Route the AI to a new random 3D point within the Patrol Zone.
•**AICASZONE.Engage**: Engage the AI to provide CAS in the Engage Zone, destroying any target it finds.
•**AIPATROLZONE.RTB**: Route the AI to the home base.
•**AIPATROLZONE.Detect**: The AI is detecting targets.
•**AIPATROLZONE.Detected**: The AI has detected new targets.
•**AICASZONE.Destroy**: The AI has destroyed a target Unit.
•**AICASZONE.Destroyed**: The AI has destroyed all target Units assigned in the CAS task.
•Status: The AI is checking status (fuel and damage). When the tresholds have been reached, the AI will RTB.


Who can help?

Sven
Re: luadoc and italic names of my variables... [message #1787257 is a reply to message #1741171] Tue, 22 May 2018 19:50 Go to previous message
Sven Van de Velde is currently offline Sven Van de VeldeFriend
Messages: 15
Registered: March 2016
Junior Member
Simon, I confirm this is fixed !

However, this fix is not populated into the luarocks package!

This is what was causing the confusion.
I've installed the luadocumentor source code and when i run lua5.1 luadocumentor.lua, then it works!

So it must be the package that does not yet contain the change!

luadocumentor-0.1.5-1.rockspec

does not contain the change (yet).

Sven
Previous Topic:luadoc: @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER} is wrongly displayed in html!
Next Topic:LDT need new contributors/committers !
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 25 17:45:44 GMT 2018

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.05642 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top