Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Andmore » neon (not working)
neon (not working) [message #1736344] Tue, 28 June 2016 15:37 Go to next message
Harry Krak is currently offline Harry KrakFriend
Just upgraded to neon and installed Andmore.
Nothing apart from the editor is waiting for android to launch, stuck at 27% for the last couple of hours. Logcat and console are both empty.

I cannot run anything as an android application. All I get is
"Launch configuration DocsConnectionPropsHelper references non-existing project models database."

Right click on a project->Run As there is no android option. Go into run configurations and the android tab is trying to run project as a java app. (There is no main so that is never going to work). Also the browse projects window is empty.

Opening DDMS gives
"Could not create the view: com.android.ide.eclipse.ddms.views.EmulatorControlView"

In the project properties Android is not listed as a resource.

Has anybody got it working or is it just me.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2016 16:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: neon (not working) [message #1736376 is a reply to message #1736344] Wed, 29 June 2016 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sihan goi is currently offline Sihan goiFriend
OK so I uninstalled Andmore and installed ADT from the Eclipse Marketplace and now it works. Seems like Andmore isn't working that well.
Re: neon (not working) [message #1736425 is a reply to message #1736376] Wed, 29 June 2016 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Officially ADT is unsupported and has been replaced by Andmore, which is not working. Looks like google are going to get their way and we are going to have to use studio, which is currently sucking up over 40gb of my hard drive.
Re: neon (not working) [message #1736449 is a reply to message #1736376] Wed, 29 June 2016 12:46 Go to previous message
Looks like andmore is not working at all. I thought I had it working on Mars but I was mistaken. I was still using ADT, which I have just installed into Neon.
Previous Topic:Debugging problems
Next Topic:please update adt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:41:41 GMT 2024