Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Receiving no response when sending a request (MQTT Request/Response Conversations)
Receiving no response when sending a request [message #1735540] Tue, 21 June 2016 02:57 Go to next message
Chenhao Zhu is currently offline Chenhao ZhuFriend
I am new to Kura, and I get start through the kura document . After configuring the MQTT dataTransport Service, Data service and Cloud Service according the same instructions through web-UI. I run the kura (1.4.0) in local mode using Mac Emulator. But when I send the request according to the format described in mqtt namespace guidelines using a mqtt client named mqtt.fx, I receive no response. Just in the Eclipse console, I can see a CloudServiceImpl log "[mqtt call] message arrived on topic ***". And currently I want to debug through the source code by getting started through github eclipse/kura.

Can anyone give some advices?

I first connect to a broker which does not support the topic prefix with "$" together with changing the control topic prefix through the web-UI in cloud service; And second connect to a broker "m2m.eclipse.org" which supports the prefix"$", but the result is the same.

Also No error was reported.
Re: Receiving no response when sending a request [message #1735686 is a reply to message #1735540] Wed, 22 June 2016 02:36 Go to previous message
Chenhao Zhu is currently offline Chenhao ZhuFriend
I change the mqtt client from mqtt.fx to Eclipse kura MQTT Client Utility, and the conversation with "CONF-V1" works, so the reason may be the encoding of payload.
But when I start the emulator, the cloudClientApplication for "DEPLOY-V1" and "DEPLOY-V2" are not set. I try to find the reason now.
Previous Topic:Deploying package crashes Raspbian on Pi 3
Next Topic:Kura data acquisition
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:32:08 GMT 2024