|Re: insufficient access privileges to apply this update, Pt. 2 [message #1734599 is a reply to message #1734535]
||Thu, 09 June 2016 18:22
| Tauno Voipio
Registered: August 2014
Discard the installation and install Eclipse Installer instead. You can then use it to install a working version of Eclipse.|
If you have plenty of optional modules installed, you can export the installation details into a p2f file, which can be used to load the optional modules back.
So the steps are:
1. export installation into a p2f
2. discard the installed Eclipse
3. install Eclipse installer
4. use the installer to install the new Eclipse. If you have several targets, e.g. Java and C/C++, you can pick either for initial installation.
5. import the p2f file and let it install the remaining options.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03340 seconds