Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » Cannot upload file using the Lyo Automation Adapter
Cannot upload file using the Lyo Automation Adapter [message #1730907] Fri, 29 April 2016 16:00 Go to next message
Matthias Buettgen is currently offline Matthias BuettgenFriend
Hi there,

I've downloaded the Eclipse Lyo client samples in order to use the automation with Rational Quality Manager.

When the adapter tries to upload the sample file (adapter.uploadAttachment(attachment, request)) the following exception is thrown:

INFORMATION: Output parameters:
ERROR [main] (OutPart.java:100) - The system could not find a writer for class [B and application/octet-stream; name=sample.png. Locate a DataSourceProvider for the JavaBeans Activation Framework (JAF).
Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.samples.automation.AutomationException: org.apache.wink.client.ClientRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException
at org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.samples.automation.RQMAutomationSample.handleAutomationRequest(RQMAutomationSample.java:221) ....

If the upload is skipped the adapter works without any problem and creates an AutomationResult in RQM.

I only did one customization in the AutomationRequest to get the Output Parameter which hold the RQM Execution variables. What can cause the above shown exception.

I'm using using JDK1.7 on Windows and Mac OS and both systems produces the same problem.

Regards
Matthias
Re: Cannot upload file using the Lyo Automation Adapter [message #1732161 is a reply to message #1730907] Fri, 13 May 2016 06:16 Go to previous message
Matthias Buettgen is currently offline Matthias BuettgenFriend
I found the problem. It was caused by the wink library version.

In the client POM sample code is 1.1.3-incubating defined but it must be 1.2.1-incubating.
Previous Topic:DOORS ClientResponse.getEntity(ServiceProviderCatalog.class)
Next Topic:Creating Requirement with "Link From/To" in doors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:25:47 GMT 2024