Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) » Error With Gui display in Simulation perspective(Error With Gui display in Simulation perspective)
Error With Gui display in Simulation perspective [message #1727642] Thu, 24 March 2016 16:43 Go to next message
Rui Ponte is currently offline Rui PonteFriend
Hi, I'm going through the tutorials from:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tutorials_for_Developers

I'm able to run my simulation and generate CSV files of the results, but there seems to be some kind of error in the Time Series, Phase Space and Graph Map displays in the Simulation perspective. All I see is a blank white screen, and there is an error message pop up:

An internal error occurred during: "Polygon Refresh".
java.lang.NullPointerException

I'm running version 3.0.0.I20160318213210 on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Thanks!
Re: Error With Gui display in Simulation perspective [message #1728206 is a reply to message #1727642] Thu, 31 March 2016 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Kaufman is currently offline James KaufmanFriend
Rui,
You are correct. The STEM integration build is broken. Please try the latest release version for now (3.0.0M2) and let me know if you still have any problems. Several memebers of the team are traveling but we will try to fix the integration build by next week.
Best Regards,
James Kaufman
Re: Error With Gui display in Simulation perspective [message #1728216 is a reply to message #1728206] Fri, 01 April 2016 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rui Ponte is currently offline Rui PonteFriend
I downloaded the older version for mac and the graph map display is working now. However I also tried running the linux_x86_64 version on a linux machine and there seems to be some issue with that one as well. Graph map pops up and I don't have any sort of error message, but the display doesn't show anything but a blank screen.
Re: Error With Gui display in Simulation perspective [message #1728359 is a reply to message #1728216] Sun, 03 April 2016 14:49 Go to previous message
James Kaufman is currently offline James KaufmanFriend
The integration build was broken on all platforms - but it is fixed now. Please download and try again.

To see errors please open your error log, console, and problems views......
Previous Topic:Dragging components into a scenario
Next Topic:STEM Integration Build is fixed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:11:53 GMT 2024